Thursday, June 14, 2012

come on in, y'all...

Our home here is much different than what I'm used to, but it's growing on me a little. I can't say the same for Eli, though. A couple of times I've slipped and said "Let's go home for a while" and he quickly corrects me and reminds me that we belong in McA :-) Many of you have been curious about our place and have asked about our address, so this post is for you. You'll notice that the couches are white...solid white...all over! (along with all of the bedspreads and most curtains as well) This makes for quite a bit of fun with a toddler, especially when he's on a major chocolate milk kick :-) The chocolate milk is quite good here...so good that E and I have been having it in our cereal each morning. I'm gonna post about foods at some point. Although there are certainly many things I recognize and I'm eating plenty, I've come across some interesting finds as well. Jesse is off of work tomorrow so we're going to be sightseeing all day. Stay tuned for more pics...




Jesse &/or Summer Bachman
Shop 6 La Savina
The Island club
Century City, Cape Town, South Africa
7441

No comments:

Post a Comment