Friday, June 15, 2012

brace yourself...

because I feel sure that you all are about to become green with envy over our new ride for the next couple of months. Thanks to my financially-conscious husband, we are riding in style and saving lots of money at the same time. We took “her” out today for a long drive around the mountains and seashore and she did just fine. It is pretty funny to hear all of her rumbles, smell her exhaust, and see E completely lounged back in the car seat that came with her…every time we take a ride he falls asleep. All jokes aside, though, I am extremely thankful to have a set of wheels while I’m here because many others around here don’t have that luxury. As much as I have snickered, I have to admit it’s actually a lot of fun cruising around in a “hoopty” (as we would have called it in high school)…it makes this time all the more adventurous…

So…feast your eyes folks…here she is…


Isn't she a beaut?

The guy in the pic with me is Charlie, another PWC participant from Houston. He is super nice and is quickly becoming a good friend. Eli loves him and even named the car after him...the Charlie Car ;-)

No comments:

Post a Comment