Wednesday, January 4, 2012

it's a new year!

Jesse and I welcomed in 2012 alongside of some very special friends and family. We had a nice dinner on Saturday night with Mr. and Mrs. Mark :-) On Sunday, we went to church and then headed to my grandma's house for a traditional New's Year Day lunch and family fun. The lunch was
dee-lish (I don't think that's a real word but I really like it)! Anyway, Maw-maw had given Eli a cardboard spaceship as one of his Christmas gifts. She gave him a house like it last year and you can tell by the looks of it that he absolutely loved it. The spaceship has outlined designs all over it that you can fill in with crayons or markers. So...we had a coloring party. Eli thought that he was really something when Maw-maw, Aunt Angie, Pop, Daddy and Mommy all joined in on the coloring fun!

I can't believe we have already begun another new year again. Life really does fly. To all who read this, I hope that 2012 will be the best year for you yet. I wish for you good health, many loved ones to share life with, and that this year will draw you closer to your Savior than ever before.

No comments:

Post a Comment