Sunday, March 31, 2013

egg'd out...

after a weekend full of buying, dying, deviling, hiding, hunting, and eating them, I've had my fair share of eggs for a while.  It was a really happy Easter this year, though.  We've spent lots of time with good friends and family over the last couple of days which has been really nice.  I really wanted to write more of an update on things tonight, but I'm exhausted.  So exhausted, in fact, that I still haven't packed one thing for our trip to the shore tomorrow.  I'm already on beach time, I guess ;-)  Anyway...I hope all of you are doing well and had a very blessed Easter weekend!
 E was quite a ham before church this morning...
Too bad our only family pic was taken after we had an egg-hunt in the most damp air possible, thus, my terrible hair-do :-)



No comments:

Post a Comment