Sunday, November 25, 2012

the bucket list...

I don't have an official written bucket list, but I have several things in mind that I really hope to do before I die.  I've realized over the last couple of days that a few of the smaller things on my list revolve around this season of the year.  For one...I want to see the Macy's Thanksgiving Day parade in person, and two...I want to do an all-night Black Friday shopping trip just once.  I don't want to go with something in mind that I have to get.  I'd just like to go grab a corner bench somewhere, sip on some hot coffee and watch the madness.  I've decided that I'll check this one off of the list when I won't stay busy playing with E the next day.  I might be a bit too tired for that.  Anyway....I happily checked one thing off of my bucket list this weekend.  On Friday, Jesse, E and I headed to Boone for a night in the hills and a fresh cut tree.  Yep...I've always wanted to pick and cut a Christmas tree from a tree farm.  And... it was just as fun as I always thought it would be.  There's just something special about picking out trees with red noses and frozen hands...this girl's really hoping it becomes a tradition ;-)
                         






  

No comments:

Post a Comment