Wednesday, December 14, 2011

hats for sale!

When I entered the title of this post I immediately thought of the book that I've read to Eli a thousand times entitled "Caps for Sale". It goes something like "caps for sale!...caps for sale!...fifty cents a cap!" He loves it when we shout the words together :-) I definitely feel like shouting "hats for sale!" with great excitement right now because I've been wanting to get these ready for a while and I'm pretty happy with the finished product. The only problem is that I wanted to keep every one I made! Hopefully, you'll like them too!

Size~ Adult S/M
Size~ Adult S/M
Size~ Adult S/M
Size~ Adult M/L
Size~ Adult S/M (this hat is light gray in color)
Size~ Adult S/M
Size~ Adult M/L
Size~ Adult M/L
Size~ Adult S/M

If you're interested and/or have questions, please message me at summerbachman@gmail.com :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment