Sunday, May 31, 2009

i could get used to this...

At this point, I think it's safe to say that I'm baby-shower spoiled. We have had two more showers since my last post. We are overwhelmed at the number of people who have "showered" us with love and goodies for Baby Eli. For those of you who are reading this, we cannot thank you enough! I am posting pics from our shower in Cherryville and from the one at my work.

This past Thursday, we picked up Eli's bedding and furniture, so the nursery is really starting to take shape. We have a whole closet stuffed full of diapers and wipes! What a blessing! I will post updated pics of the nursery soon...



loved my old toys and our baby pics as decor

our thank-you treat
cute bootie cake squares
nitty as record keeper
we had fun
the beautiful (and many) hostesses (and dad-to-be)
cousins (and baby bella)
the scism fam
mama and daddy

No comments:

Post a Comment