Monday, April 20, 2009

fun night...





This past Saturday night, a group of our friends got together for our first baby shower. Stephanie and Patrick were so sweet to open up their home to everyone and cook some yummy food for us to eat. There were a couple of my girlfriends that I don't get to see very often there, so that was especially nice. I always love it when we get back together, because it feels like we haven't missed a beat. It was really good to see all of their kids too...they're growing so fast! Eli's gonna have lots of sweet friends to play with...I can't wait! Thanks to everybody for coming! We love you...

1 comment:

  1. Summer, sorry i couldn't make it to your shower! I'm home for mother's day though and I have a gift for you! I'll have my mom give it to your dad next weekend at Bible study. I love you and am so happy for you guys. You're going to make great parents! And I love the name you've chosen. :) - Leslie

    ReplyDelete