Monday, February 16, 2009

yay! we have a blog!

Lately I've been thinking about how we could do a better job of keeping in touch with those of you who are far away. I know we talk to you on the phone quite a bit, but if you're like me, some days, the last thing you want to do is talk more. So, I thought this might be a good way for us to keep everyone "in the loop". And, it will be an easy way for us to post pics.

I'm sure by now everyone has heard that we're expecting a baby in early July. I have never been so excited about something in my whole life! I am amazed that God has given me the privelege of carrying this baby. I can never thank Him enough.

I am typing right now because I can't keep my mind on my work. Today at 3:30 Jesse and I will be having an ultrasound to find out if we're having a boy or girl. I can honestly say that I have no preference and I have no "feeling" about what it is. I just want to know! I can't wait to be able to call it by its name.

I've already made out our calling list for today so that we can let everyone know what we find out. But, I'm kind of liking this blogging, so I'm sure I'll be posting it here too!

No comments:

Post a Comment